Saturday, May 10, 2008

I have a website!

All my life I have wondered - 'what will I contribute to make the world a little bit better place?' Well, besides my two gorgeous off-spring, my contribution may be a website dedicated to providing cool ideas for library programs. I've had much success in my tenure as president of the Friends of the DuPont Library and my original ideas have produced well received library programs. So I got my noggin' to a-thinkin' one day.... I should probably share some of these ideas. I have tried, pretty much in vain, to find a good source on the web for program ideas, and have come up with most things on my own. So! I decided to make my own website. It is definitely a work-in-progress and I'll add some photos and other links as I can, but it's a start. Check it out and let me know what you think!
http://libraryprogramideas.com

No comments: